4 salmon fillet (6 oz each)
¼ cup sisters' lime-soy vinaigrette
1 cup all purpose flour
2 tbs. vegetable oil
½ cup sisters' fresh lime-soy vinaigrette
2 tbs. honey
2 tbs. minced peeled fresh ginger
1 lb asparagus, cleaned and removed tough ends
1 lime or lemon, cut into wedges
¼ cup finely chopped green scallion, for garnish
- Pour a ¼ cup of sisters' lime-soy into a zip lock bag. Place salmon in bag and flip to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Boil ½ cup sisters' fresh lime-soy, ginger and honey in a small sauce pan, stirring frequently, until thickened, about 4-5 minutes.
- Cook asparagus spears in boiling water for 1-2 minutes until tender. Drain well.
- Lightly coat the fillets with flour, dust off excess flour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place the fillets, skin side down and cook for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Flip gently to the other side and cook until golden, about 3-4 minutes.
- Pour glaze over salmon and asparagus, squeeze lime or lemon wedges. Garnish with scallions. Salt and pepper to taste.